May 12, 2012

It's Been A While....

Since my last post. Haven't realized  I've been gone for so long. Time sure has away of flying by. I've recently decided to try selling my crafts at another flea market. So of course I have been busy sewing and crafting. Right now Im working on some different kitty patterns.

"Dont Look Ethel" My kitties are doin "The Streak! "Its too late. You've already been mooned. Does anyone remember that song from Ray Stevens? I was just a youngin when it came out. I remember my sisters use to listen to it on their record player. Hopefully soon they wont be mooning anyone.
I also whipped up some of the tobacco lath stars with berries,homespun and a rusty star. I still have a long way to go before I have my shelving unit filled. I will be sewing like a mad fool for the next 2 weeks.
I also had hubby in the garage making me some pallet boxes to take along to the flea market.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Until next time.

                   Prim Blessings,
                          Patti


1 comment:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Wow, Patti, you HAVE been busy! I remember the Ray Stevens phenomenon! "It's Me Again Margaret!". Those stars are awesome-I love them. Can't wait to see your kitties dressed! ~*~Lisa