December 5, 2011

Been A Long Time...

Since I have posted. I really haven't been doing much. Just working and decorating for the holiday. I did quit my job at Joanns. It's a nice place to shop but working there is a totally different story. I was actually sick of looking at fabrics and craft items. I just came home from work one day after a long day at Joanns and closed the door to my craft room. It has been closed for over a month if not a little more. I finally opened the craft room door over the weekend. I just stood in the middle of room and just looked. I didn't realize how much stuff I have accumulated over time. I have enough stuff in there to do a few craft shows.  My hubby and son cleaned out the garage not to long ago. I have even more stuff out there. Its so amazing just seeing what a pack rat I have become. I did decide that I am going to do a craft show this spring. It will be my first one. I hope by deciding to do a show will get me out of my crafting rut. As you can also tell, I have been in a blogging rut also.I have been reading others blogs but just haven't  been commenting on any. I just feel like I am lost for words.

I really haven't done a whole lot in the past 2 months. I did get a new tattoo for my 42nd birthday on my lower arm.
It isnt anything fancy. Just a few scrolls with purple hearts. I just love purple.

If anyone needs a little seasonal cheering up. Just go to the bottom of my page. I thought I would add some spice to my holiday blog.

Merry Christmas and Prim Blessings,
    Patti

   

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Patti: I've been in the same rut for months...just started making a few things! Wow I did not expect that on your blog but it's great!! teehee...you must be brave to get a tatoo on your forearm...one of the most sensitive spots!
take care and hope you have a nice Christmas! ps Happy Belated Birthday!
patti

Brenda said...

I love your tattoo Patti!!

Brenda

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I've been crafting but don't seem to have the time to always be in blog land. Love the tatoo!
Hopefully you can find a way to get out of your rut!
Great Holiday cheer at the bottom!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Wow Patti, was surprised you had quit Jo-Ann's and not popped in to say hi!!!! Here I thought you were working away!!! We all need some "spice"!!!! teehee
Lois

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Hi Patti, Nice to see you. Sorry Joanns burned you out. Hope you get some nice crafts made for spring. I just did my first show and it was fun.

Like your new tattoo.

Ya know I never did receive my giveaway win from you from October. I hope it didn't get lost in the mail.

Carmen and the Primcats

TheCrankyCrow said...

Good to hear from you....My son's former girlfriend used to work at Joann's - didn't sound like fun....but, nothing about retail this time of year really is.....I can so relate to the packrat thing. Yesterday when I walked in from my son's therapy appt, I looked around and said "a crazy person lives here" - there's Halloween mixed with Christmas, mixed with even a few stray bunnies - and I haven't seen my countertop in days. Crazy I tell ya..... Hope you get out of your rut - we miss you here!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Jessica said...

I loved working at the craft store unless I was behind the register, which was mainly my job. I just couldn't deal with rude holiday shoppers. I made it to December then quit. I wished I could have done stocking, but that job was "for the boys" and the register was "for the girls". I enjoyed the times I got to clean up and organize shelves, the OCD in me thought that was fun. :D

It's nice to see you posting, it's been a long time! I hope you are able to get your crafting mojo in gear for a show. That is a good goal to set.

Christmas blessings!
Jessica

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Patti... I got my box yesterday! I love everything! I will post about it soon. THank you so much!

Carmen and the Primcats

Jessica said...

ugggg stupid blogger. grr. Hope this comment goes through this time!!

Carmen stole my comment!

Thank you Patti for all the goodies you sent! My son brought the box in last night and I was so surprised. I was having a horrible day and then it was like Christmas morning opening all your goodies! Thank you so much for everything!

Christmas blessings!
Jessica

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Patti, I m so far behind on everything blogging included ! my sewing room looks like a bomb went off but we pack rats gotta stick together lol I love your new ink ! hugs lilraggedyangie