April 13, 2012

Blogger is really ticking me off!!!!!

Is there anyone else out there having problems with their blog list? Ever since blogger has changed. I have not been able to to add or remove blogs from or to my blog list. This is very frustrating for me because I can only see so many blogs. That is why I haven't been posting or commenting lately. I'm actually having to make a folder in my bookmarks just so I can read my favorite blogs. That is pretty sad. Since I'm having to do that.  I'm just better of deleting my blog list. I just wish blogger could of left things alone!

I wish everyone a great weekend!

Prim Blessings,
   Patti

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Patti, Sorry you are having issues. Sometimes it just takes time for the glitches to work out. But Blogger seems very prone to problems...

I use Google Reader to see when blogs update. It takes getting used to, but I've never had problems with it. Not sure if you're up for that, but thought I could suggest it anyway! Just trying to help. :)

Prim blessings, Jessica

Unknown said...

Hi Patti,
Having the same problem and then a couple of weeks ago mine disappeared completely and i haven't been able to add it back.
Grrrr!
Also I have heard from many others that they can't update their list.
Tam

Unknown said...

I wanted to also add that I read all my favorite blogs now through google reader on my dashboard.
Tam

The Moonlit Stitch said...

I've been having problems uploading pics tonight Patty and have been reading several others are having different problems. Not having a blogroll or being able to use it would drive me crazy too. Hope you find a solution soon! ~*~Lisa

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Hi Patti,
They have at the top of my blog to update and download, but I haven't done that, so for now, no problems!!! I hate change, so till they make me, I'm not downloading nothing!!!!
Lois