July 22, 2011

A Free Site for Selling Blogs

I have been doing some serious thinking about starting my own selling blog. The only problem with a selling blog is there isn't a lot advertising. There really isn't a lot of different ways to advertise a selling blog either. With advertising being some what expensive. I have come up with a solution so everyone can advertise their selling blog for FREE. The only thing that I require is that you link back to your selling blog or blog. I have designed a site called Top 100 Selling Blogs. This is a place for ONLY selling blogs to advertise for FREE. I just love that word....FREE...lol
All you have to do is place a banner on the site to advertise your blog with a description of what you have for sell. It is so easy.
I would appreciate it if you check it out and let me know what you think.

Here is the link Top 100 Selling Blogs
Here is the button I would appreciate you to use to link to your selling blog. Well that is if you decide to advertise on the selling blog site.


I hope with doing the Top100 Selling Blogs helps to get the word out about all the blogs that have some of the most wonderful and talented artists offering their hand made and recreated works of art.

Just remember the more the site is visited. The higher we get in all the search engines. So if you join,make sure to visit at least once a day thru Top100 Selling Blogs.

                                                 Prim Blessings,
                                                      Patti

1 comment:

Tam said...

What a great idea, too bad I don't have enough stuff for a selling blog, good luck