September 29, 2011

Its Show and Tell Time!!

I am so excited to show everyone all of my wonderful swap goodies from Lisa over at The Moonlit Stitch. Lisa was more than generous. She gave me some pretty awesome fall and halloween goodies. It felt like Christmas morning  when it came to opening my package. Well since I have told you about Lisa giving  me some swap goodies. Now it is time to show them all.
2 awesome Halloween bowls.
2 pumpkins in a basket with a tag
close up of the tag. Isn't it great
3 small pumpkin heads and a awesome scoop
3 more awesome pumpkins
some candy corn
3 adorable crows
some warm batting and fabrics with buttons
3 large pumpkin heads
A hand towel, some halloween wine bottle labels, a pillow and 2 candles. One is Mulled Cider and the other one is Pumpkin Spice. Yummy!
Some potions and a hanging basket
3 pumpkin heads on a stick.
a scarecrow
A star,a black cats head,acorn
Adorable witch, prim candle & holder and a Halloween bunny
 Don't you just love everything she gave me? She is so talented and generous. I just love it all! Thank you so much Lisa from the bottom of my heart! I appreciate everything you have given me.

Now I get to have some more fun decorating my home for fall and halloween. I'll make sure to share some pictures when I finish.

                            Prim Blessings,
                                 Patti

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's all from Lisa?....holy crow! What a special friend you have! Love all of her work!
patti

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Wow, that sure was like Christmas. Love the scarecrow. You made out, girl!!!!!

Lois

TheCrankyCrow said...

Holy cats!! That's some haul!! It's like HalloweenChristmas! I love Lisa's awesome creations and would be delighted to own just one - you are so, so, lucky!!! Have fun finding the right special home for everything! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Rachel said...

Holy cow! She sent you a ton of great stuff! Lisa did a great job on everything!