September 30, 2011

Potato Candy

When I posted about making potato candy. I have had some people tell me that they have never heard of it .
Its a real easy recipe. Rather a little messy to make but well worth it I found a video on UTube on how to make it. I figured I would share that with you instead of  trying to explain it. How to make potato candy
Just a fair warning. These 2 ladies will probably have you dizzy by the end of the video....lol



                                                                    Prim Blessings,
         Patti

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Thanks so much for sharing this Patti - off to check it out!! Happy Weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Rachel said...

Never heard of potato candy but will defintely check it out! Thanks for sharing!

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

I have made it for years and I like it better if it is rolled out thin....It even tastes better if it is frozen for a week. Lots of people have never heard of it, I got my recipe from my MIL about 40 years ago.

Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen