September 28, 2011

Soooo Much in So Little Time


Good Evening Everyone! I haven't realized it has been that long since my last post. I have sooooo much to share with you. I don't even know where to begin. I guess I'll start off with some home made cookies. I made some cinnamon oatmeal cookies( which are my hubby's favorite cookie) and potato candy. I'll post the recipe tomorrow for theses.

I just love this little plate I found in Wal Marts clearance section.  I wish they would of had more.
Then on Saturday my daughter Nikki's friend was having a birthday party and ask us to make her some sushi. So hubby cooked the rice for me and a rolling I went. I made 90 pieces of sushi. We made California and Philly rolls.
Don't they look yummy? I could just eat this all the time. I'll have to do a post soon on how to put it all together. It really inst that hard to make.

Finally I did something to get me a little more in the Halloween spirit. I dyed my hair Midnight Star. Its a violet soft black. Its just easier to show you the picture than to explain it.


 My hair use to be light brown with blonde highlights. Not anymore!...lol

I'll post more tomorrow. Until then Have a Blessed Night!

                             Patti

8 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Patti, I love potato candy. I am 57 years old but when I was a little girl (way back when) in the fall my Daddy would make potato candy. I remember one cool Sunday afternoon he got in the kitchen and made some. Daddy was a Man-Man, a Baptist Preacher and you hardly ever saw him in the kitchen. That memory has stuck deep in my mind. Thanks for bringing it to the surface. Those cookies look yummy too, but sorry I will have to pass on the sushi. Looks pretty tho. Have a great evening. And I love your hair. Wow, that's a big change, huh?
Angela

Pamela@ The Sampler Makers Farmhouse said...

Love the hair colour, and I have never had the courage to eat sushi.

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Thanks for the cookies , but keep the sushi please have an allergy here ! lol LOVE the new hair color! have a great week! hugs lilraggedyangie

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Never heard of potato candy???
Love the hair color!
I'm with Pamela, I don't have the courage to eat sushi either!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Hi Patti, Cookies look good. Hair looks great.

Lois

TheCrankyCrow said...

Good to hear from you again Girl! Glad to see/hear you got your Halloween on! Love the hair - cookies look awesome - but I'm from Wisconsin like the other Robin - never heard of potato candy....And Sushi...ahhh, yeah - had it and hate it!! Sorry! Looks pretty though! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh I love the color of your hair..and those sushi rolls do look yummy.;)

The Moonlit Stitch said...

LOL Patti! Well, looks like the sushi is right up there with the SPAM! Love your new hair color!!!!! I will try your cookie recipe for sure - thanks for sharing! ~*~Lisa